Evolving Your Business with Innovation and Creativity
- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
During this course participants tap into their creative side while learning how to identify and implement new opportunities. The course focuses on driving strategic business objectives and growing market share for your organization. The key takeaway for this course is finding new opportunities and taking current results to the next level.
Individuals who will benefit from this course include:
- Individual contributors ready to move into first-level leader role (e.g., team leader, supervisor, manager, project manager, etc.)
- Newly hired first-line leader with 0-4 years of experience and/or no formal training
- Existing first-level leader with up to 4 years of first-line experience wishing to:
- Gain new skills/knowledge
- Sharpen current skills
- Explain the similarities and differences between creativity and innovation.
- Develop a plan to create and maintain an environment where creativity and innovation can flourish.
- Explain the value of creating and maintaining a Liquid Network.
- Summarize a four-phase process to create and develop new opportunities.
- Verbalize the values, features, and benefits of new ideas.
Module 1: Set the Stage for Creativity and Innovation
- Defining Creativity and Innovation
- The Manager’s Role
- The Environment
- Using Your Liquid Network
- Setting the Stage for Creativity and Innovation
- Set Up Your Liquid Network
Module 2: The Innovation Process
- Creativity and Innovation Processes
- Four-Phase Transition from Creativity to Innovation
- Creativity Mindset: Five Key Skills
- Teach Back
- Case Study: Reconstructing Web Presence
Module 3: Innovation: Moving from Idea to Action
- Moving from Idea to Action
- Clear Need, Clear Solution
- Force Field Analysis
- Build Out Your Plan: RACI
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Past, Present, Future Tool
- Elevator Speech
- Creativity and Innovation Questions
- Prepping Your Ideas
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Implementation Planning
MDP929 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!