This is the website of Corporate Education Group (CEG).
- Our postal address is:
- 300 Brickstone Square – Suite 201
- Andover, MA 01810 USA
You can reach us by telephone at 1.800.288.7246 (US Only) or +1.978.649.8200, by email at email@example.com, or via the Information Request Form.
As a trusted business partner, Corporate Education Group strives to provide our clients with high quality services and training solutions to address and solve their unique business challenges. We recognize that building a long-term business relationship with you depends a great deal on trust. This trust begins with our continuous commitment to respecting and protecting the privacy rights of our customers, and our clients and their employees by complying with all applicable privacy laws in countries where our customers operate their businesses.
Once you consent by providing us with your personally identifiable information (ex. name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.), be assured it will only be used to support your customer relationship with Corporate Education Group. Our events registration and information request processes ask you to submit certain personal information. The personal information you submit to Corporate Education Group will be protected by industry standard security and management procedures and will be used only for the purpose for which it was submitted unless you request or agree otherwise.
- 1. Awareness
- 1.1 Information We Collect
- On Corporate Education Group websites, over the telephone, through the mail, via email or at in-person events such as trade shows, you are able to request information about Corporate Education Group services and products, register for events, such as webinars or courses, or enter a contest or promotion. The types of personal information collected by CEG may include your name, employer, job title, billing or payment information, and business or home telephone number and e-mail addresses. When applicable, we may also ask you for information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our services, products, and your contact preferences. Any personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (for example, to send you additional information about our products or services that you requested) unless you indicate otherwise.
- 1.2 Consent for Information Collection
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), CEG will always request your permission prior to collecting and using your personally identifiable information for its intended purpose.
- 1.3 Information Collected Through Technology
- You may visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information to us. When you use any of our websites or services we (or our service providers) may collect certain anonymous information, indirect data, or tracking information such as your browser type, mobile device make, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address, and pages visited on our websites. This information may be used individually or aggregated with other anonymous information. We use this information for aggregate reporting, to make our websites and our services and products easier to use and more useful and relevant to you. (See Section 6, Additional Website Information, for more details about technologies used to collect information about user activity on CEG websites.)
- 1.4 How We Use the Information
- CEG uses the information you provide to better understand your needs and deliver valuable tools. Specifically, we use your information to help complete transactions requested by you, to communicate back to you, and to offer and update you on CEG services and programs. Payment card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
- 1.5 With Whom We Share Information
- 2. Choice
- Without your express prior permission, CEG will not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us for purposes other than those for which the information was originally submitted. We will also provide you the opportunity to opt-out of partial or total contact from CEG and we will honor such requests. This choice regarding communications from CEG is offered on our registration forms, web pages, through support inquiries, or at the bottom of all communications from us. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or by calling the telephone number provided below.
- You can also “Unsubscribe” and “Manage your Email Preferences” by accessing the links in any of the emails we send to you. If you have any difficulty exercising your choice to opt out, please contact us via email at email@example.com, or by phone at +1.978.649.8200.
- 3. Access and Correction
- CEG strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate. Upon request we will provide you with access to all information (including proprietary information) that we maintain about you, including unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password), transaction information (e.g., dates, amounts and types of purchases made), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number).
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. You may also request a change in your personal information by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via the Information Request Form, or by calling +1.800.288.7246 (United States only) or +1.978.649.8200.
- 4. Security
- 4.1 CEG is committed to ensuring the security of your personally identifiable information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in accordance with all applicable laws in the countries in which we do business. We use data encryption technology to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your sensitive credit or debit card information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which creates an encrypted connection between you and our systems for the transmission of any credit or debit card information you input online, and we use encryption protection for any payment authorizations for transactions we request through any channel. If we collect your credit card or debit card information, it is transmitted over an encrypted secure channel directly to the credit card processing service and is not stored on our systems.
- 4.2 Any unauthorized access to, or use of, any of our websites and other products and services, or to the information collected and maintained by us should be immediately brought to our attention by contacting us via email, email@example.com or by calling +1.800.288.7246 (United States only) or +1.978.649.8200. We will investigate, and, if necessary, take action to halt any violation of the security of your personal information of which we become aware.
- 4.3 Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. CEG will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
- 4.4 Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our best efforts to protect your personal information, CEG cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of, any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- 5. Retention
- CEG will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. CEG does retain an individual’s educational record of programs, courses, and other educational events attended, and if applicable, any PDU or CDU awarded (See Section 7 below). It is your responsibility to update any personally identifiable information within our records that you no longer want us to retain. To permanently delete data associated with your educational record, contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling +1.800.288.7246 (United States only) or +1.978.649.8200.
- 6. Additional Website Information
- 6.1 Automatic Data Collection Tools
- b) Most aggregate information is collected via cookies, web beacons and other technical methods. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs), in conjunction with cookies, are used to compile statistics about site usage. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites or applications. We, or our service providers, use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our websites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our websites and to measure site effectiveness or use of online products and services.
- c) Cookies may also be used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our websites. The social network will record you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of cookies used by these companies and how they use the information is governed by their privacy policies.
- d) When you enter your contact details in a web form on a CEG website, in order to obtain a service, download a white paper or request information about CEG products and services, your contact details may be stored in a cookie on your device. This information is then accessed on subsequent visits to CEG sites, allowing us to track and record the sites you have visited and the links you have clicked, in order to better personalize your online experience, and future CEG communications.
- e) If you choose to receive marketing emails or newsletters from CEG, we may track whether you’ve opened those messages and whether you’ve clicked on links contained within those messages through the use of web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in these communications. This allows CEG to better personalize future communications and limit these communications to subjects that are of interest to you.
- f) While CEG websites do not, at this time, recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as “do not track” instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. However, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other regulations, visitors to our website must consent to being tracked using cookies. CEG displays a notice informing visitors that we use cookie tracking and offers you the choice to “Accept” or “Decline” being tracked. If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit our website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked. In addition, you can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not and you can also, generally, set your browser to turn off cookies.
- g) Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our websites’ features, we recommend you leave them turned on. If you block, turn off or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly, or you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use any website services requiring you to sign in.
- h) Some of our websites use Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by, Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- 6.2 Links to Third Party Websites
- Links to third-party websites, for example, our registered providers and strategic alliances, are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the CEG website. CEG has not comprehensively reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control, and is not responsible for, any of these sites, their content or their privacy policies. Thus, CEG does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- 7. Educational Records
- CEG may not disclose personally identifiable information from a student's educational records without the student's prior consent. In compliance with the applicable laws, however, we will disclose personally identifiable information without the student's prior consent to officials, staff, and others engaged in activities on behalf of CEG; in compliance with a subpoena; to authorized representatives of certain government offices; to officials of other institutions or organizations to which a student has applied for or from which he/she has received financial aid to support the student's education; in emergency situations; in response to complaints and legal actions involving the student and CEG; and to accredited organizations and to organizations conducting studies for or on behalf of CEG. For more details regarding the privacy of educational records, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 8. Changes to this Statement
- If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, or if you believe that we are not following our stated information policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +1.800.288.7246 (United States only) or +1.978.649.8200.