Leading Digital Transformation
- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
Individuals who will benefit from this course include leaders interested in understanding how to lead and apply a strategy-pulled versus technology-pushed digital transformation.
- Understand how to assess and evaluate the current state of your organization’s digital transformation efforts.
- Identify the drivers and barriers to leading digital transformations successfully.
- Know how to apply strategies and tools to lead successful digital transformations.
Module 1: Defining Digital Transformation for Your Organization
- Facilitated Group Session
- Getting Clear on Your Organization’s Strategy and the Digital Efforts to Accomplish It
- Identifying Your Organization’s Current Strategic Mindset
Module 2: Where Would We Get the Most Impact for Our Organization?
- By Taking the Traditional Efficiency Approach: Using digital to drive smarter and faster business
- By Evaluating Your Core Business Model: Understand what shifts could be made to refine your current business
- By Modernizing: Creating new capabilities for your business
- Breaking New Ground Digitally: To enter new markets, offer new products or services
Module 3: What Impacts Digital Transformation
- Market Velocity & Competition
- Customer Voice & Demands
- The IoE
- Cybersecurity — “Fear of the Cloud”
- Hybrid Challenges
- Process Obstacles
- “Fixed” Mindsets
- Digital Transformation Case Study Discussion
Module 4: Digital Transformation Strategies for Success
- Start with Your Customer
- Define Your Customer
- Ask Them... LISTEN for Their Motivations and Intentions
- Look Beyond Your Current Competition
- Who, What, Where, and How Are Other Companies/Industries Applying Technology?
- Drive Momentum, Get the Organization Onboard
- Clear Confident Communication Is Critical
- Leverage Your Executives — Great Strategies Need Sponsors
Module 5: Even the Best of Strategies Need Execution
- Build the Cross-Company Plan
- Identify the Right Resources and Mindsets
- Address the Shadow Processes and IT
- Link Business and Its Requirements
- Develop a Robust Roadmap
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
MDI601 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!