- 1-hour session Duration
- MDV1370 Course Code
Communication is the number-one skill needed for professional success, but itís often the area people struggle most with. The good news is that with practice, communication skills can be honed and developed, enhancing relationships, confidence, and your standing in the workplace. The goal of this course is to jumpstart your professional success by enhancing your written and verbal communication skills.
Who should attend
Individuals who will benefit from this course include project managers, program managers, business relationship managers, functional managers, leaders, team members, and individual contributors who want to develop their communication skills to enhance their professional success.
- Articulate concrete ways to engage your communication "audience" either virtually or in person.
- Explain the importance of tailoring your message to meet the needs of the receiver.
- Match messages to the appropriate media using real-life scenarios.
- Practice using key skills involved in being clear and concise.
- Recognize key components that contribute to making a successful recommendation.
Create a learning solution that best meets your company’s unique needs! This course, along with our entire library of courses, can be tailored and delivered privately for your team.
Want this program for yourself or just a few individuals? We’ll set you or your employees up with a personal trainer for a series of live, virtual skills-coaching sessions.