In the contemporary business landscape, project management training stands as an indispensable element for achieving organizational success. Whether you’re an individual aiming to elevate your capabilities or a company seeking heightened proficiency in handling an increased project load, Corporate Education Group presents the precise project management training solution tailored to your needs.
Project Management Fundamentals
- A Practical Approach to Assessing and Managing Project Risk
- A Practical Approach to Estimating & Managing Project Finances
- Project Contracting and Procurement
- Project Management for Everyone (A non-technical approach)
- Thinking Positive about Risk Management
- Work Package Planning for Team Members
- Construction Fundamentals
- Contract Management and Procurement for Project Managers
- Project Management Overview and Scheduling
- Project Management Fundamentals for Pharmaceutical and Biotech Professionals
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Planning Project Scope and Schedule
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Change and Risk
- Managing Your Project and Its Stakeholders
- Managing Project Resources, Cost, and Quality
Project Management Advanced
- Portfolio and Program Management Simulation
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Recovering and Managing Troubled Projects
- Risk-Focused Approach to Recovering and Managing Troubled Projects
- Set up a High-Performance Project Management Office (PMO)
- Best Practices in Portfolio Management
- Developing a Project Management Office
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Program Management: Managing in the Complex Multiple Project Environment
- Project Management Maturing Oversight Program
- Strategic Alignment of the Project Portfolio
- Advanced Project Planning and Control
Project Management Leadership and Communications
- Global Project Leadership Simulation
- How to Communicate Successfully with Project Teams
- How to Lead Your Project Teams to Success
- Project Leadership Simulation
- How to Improve Your Project Results Using Emotional Intelligence
- Partnering with Clients, Suppliers, and Stakeholders for Project Success
- The Project Coach: How to Stretch and Develop Others While Getting the Work Done
- Change Management for Project Managers
Project Management Exam Preparation
Leadership Learning Journeys provide unique, collaborative learning experiences that mirror key aspects of the work environment. The combination of paired, small-group, and capstone team work facilitates “intersectional” learning, where leaders learn with, from, and about one another.
Corporate Education Group’s Certificate Programs offer professionals a comprehensive and specialized learning experience, equipping them with industry-relevant skills and knowledge. These programs combine flexible online coursework with practical insights, enabling participants to excel in their careers and meet the evolving demands of the business landscape.
Corporate Education Group’s Project Management Online Skills Assessment is designed to provide the accurate, in-depth insights that you need to achieve significant performance improvements within your organization.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form
- ©2023 Corporate Education Group, operated by CEG Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- PMI®, PMP®, CAPM®, PgMP®, PMBOK®; and the PMI®; Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CBAP® and IIBA® are registered trademarks of International Institute of Business Analysis. All other trademarks mentioned on this site are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. CEG is an approved Channel Partner within the Blanchard Partner Network and is licensed to market, sell, and train SLII®.