- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
During this course, participants will experience a blend of traditional classroom training, team application activities, online research, and potential investigative exercises designed to transform experienced managers into confident advanced-level leaders. This session focuses on harnessing the power of customer centricity and using the perspective of the customer to gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to develop their relationships with their customers and enhance the customer-focus in their work.
- Effectively manage customer relationships.
- Identify the metrics that matter most to your customers.
- Remove the barriers that hinder delivering superior customer service.
- Build strategic relationships from a global perspective.
- Problem solve with the customer in mind.
Module 1: What Is Your Service Orientation?
- Focus on the Customer vs. Transactions or Products
- Elements of Customer Centricity
- Customer-Centric Strategy
Module 2: The Customer Life Cycle
- Customer Retention and Customer Attraction
- Share of Wallet
Module 3: Determining Customer Value
- Customer Insight — What Does the Customer Value?
- Service Expectations
- Customer Priorities
- Solving Customer Issues
Module 4: Creating the Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship
- Feedback and Metrics
Module 5: Challenges
- Creating a Customer-Centric Culture
- Hiring for Success
- Resolving Dissatisfaction
- Building Sustainability into the Mix
MDI1347 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!