This session focuses on harnessing the power of customer centricity and using the perspective of the customer to gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
You will learn to:
- Learn the advantages of having a customer-centric culture.
- Measure customer relationships using some common tools.
- Explore best practices in customer experience management.
- Benchmark top companies and their customer centricity.
- Create your own action plans to build a more customer-centric organization.
Key take away: The ability to effectively and confidently manage customer relationships, customer expectations, and strategic relationships.
- Assignment 1 – Review customer feedback that your organization has collected from its customers
- Assignment 2 – Lessons from the Leading Edge of Customer Experience Management
- Assignment 3 – Peter Fader on Customer Centricity and Why It Matters
- Assignment 4 – The Chief Customer Officer: Driving Customer Engagement at the Highest Level
- Assignment 5 – Why Customer Service Matters, Even for a Government Agency or Other Sole Provider
- Assignment 6 – Meet with your team to decide how to research and prepare for your teach-back session
Estimated Time Commitment: 1-2 hours
Module 1: Customer Centricity and the Voice of the Customer
- Customer Centricity Enablers and Detractors
- Five Pillars – Experience, Loyalty, Communications, Assortment, Feedback
- Exercise: Customer-Centric Cultures
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Customer Contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Exercise: What Does Your Customer REALLY Want?
Module 2: Measuring Customer Relationships
- Customer Satisfaction Research/Index
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- "At the Customer, for the Customer" (ACFC)
- Exercise: Measuring Customer Relationships
Module 3: Customer Experience Management
- Exercise: Customer Experience Management Lessons
- Creating an Action Plan: The Keys to Customer Centricity
- Customer Experience Management Challenges, Process, and Organization
- Exercise: Key Customer Experience Management Practices
Module 4: Benchmarking
- Discussion: Benchmarking Top Companies
- Customer Service in the Public and Private Sectors
- Exercise: What Organization Can You Benchmark?
- Meet with manager to review what was learned in the session and your action plan
- Group Coaching Forum #1
Estimated Time Commitment: 2 hours