Next Level Leadership
- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
During this course, participants will build on their foundational leadership skills. By modifying certain behaviors, leaders unlock the secret of how to bring their A-game to their team one hundred percent of the time.
This course is designed for mid-level managers and those who are managers of managers with at least four years of experience managing others.
- Create an environment where employees are inspired to do their best every day.
- Focus on the key factors that really drive employee performance.
- Stop avoiding tough discussions and confidently face them head-on.
- Use conflict management to foster teamwork.
- Kick-start your personal and professional development.
Module 1: Taking Your Leadership Game up a Notch
- The Need For Speed
- Speed Bumps: Analysis Paralysis And Other Troubles
Module 2: Is Your Leadership Style Working?
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
Module 3: Performance: Execution and Results
- Real Performance Drivers
- Revisiting Performance Management
- Leader as Coach/Developer
Module 4: Engagement
- Creating the Environment Where People Bring Their Best
Module 5: Keeping Your Edge Sharp
- Focus on Learning
- Build Experiences
- Take on New and Bigger Challenges
MDI1351 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!