Introduction to Business Analysis and the Agile BA (Virtual)
- November 1 and 2 • 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm EDT
- November 3 and 4 • 9:00 am to 12:30 pm EDT
- 4 3.5-hr sessions (2 days)Duration
- 1.4 CEUs / 14 PDUs / 14 CDUs
- BAV402-2Course Code
This dynamic and interactive program has two parts:
- It provides participants with an introduction to the essentials of the business analyst (BA) role as a bridge, translator, integrator, and an essential value producer for any type of project in any type of organization.
- With the foundation in place, participants are introduced to knowledge, concepts, and techniques on how to effectively perform the BA role in agile environments and become a key contributor and value producer to team performance and project and organizational success.
Through discussions, engaging reviews, examples, and exercises (including the use of a case study), this program offers two sets of objectives:
- Equip participants with concepts and information that are about agile project management and the agile approach as a whole.
- Provide participants an all-encompassing set of skills-enhancing foundations, knowledge, tools, and techniques to effectively perform the role of the BA and to apply and explore ways to enhance the value BAs produce in agile environments. This will be done alongside reinforcing important aspects of the BA work in general (i.e., requirements elicitation and management, requirements risk management, use cases) — and aligning those to the evolving role of the BA in agile environments.
All agile concepts and topics will be discussed from the business analyst’s role and point of view. The program is aligned with the PMI® PBA certificate and incorporates concepts from the IIBA® Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Guide, version 3.0.
|4 3.5-hour sessions||$1,595||Nov 1 - 4, 2021||Virtual Instructor-led|
For scheduling information beyond the above dates, call 1.800.288.7246 (US Only) or +1.978.649.8200.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.