Corporate Education Group’s Business Analysis Courses are strategically designed and tailored to help your organization develop impactful solutions that precisely align with your business requirements. Your team will master the art of implementing cohesive strategies, fostering clear communication, and executing projects with precision and insight.
- Core Competencies for the Business Analyst
- Model and Document Your Project Requirements
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to Elicit Requirements
- Plan, Manage, and Communicate Requirements
- Advanced Use Case Modeling
- Apply Business Analysis to Iterative Projects
- Process Modeling for Requirements
- Business Process Modeling and Analysis
- Writing an Effective Business Case
- Requirements — Planning and Scoping
- Solution Requirements — Use Cases and User Stories
- Eliciting and Documenting Requirements
- Preparation for the CBAP Exam
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC) Prep Course
- Business Requirements for Project Success
Corporate Education Group’s Certification Programs provide comprehensive training and expertise in specialized fields, equipping individuals to excel in their careers and drive organizational success.
Corporate Education Group’s Business Analysis Readiness Assessment is designed to provide the accurate, in-depth insights that you need to achieve significant performance improvements within your organization.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form
- ©2023 Corporate Education Group, operated by CEG Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- PMI®, PMP®, CAPM®, PgMP®, PMBOK®; and the PMI®; Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CBAP® and IIBA® are registered trademarks of International Institute of Business Analysis. All other trademarks mentioned on this site are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. CEG is an approved Channel Partner within the Blanchard Partner Network and is licensed to market, sell, and train SLII®.