Stand by Me: Building Ally Skills at Work
This session is designed to build ally skills in the workplace to create and sustain a culture of inclusion.
What you will learn:
- Define key terminology related to allyship.
- Explain the connection between belonging and engagement.
- Distinguish between acting as an ally and “performative allyship.”
- Explain how bystander behavior contributes to bias and exclusion.
- Identify concrete actions that allies can take in addressing bias and discrimination.
- Brainstorm inclusive actions an ally could take in real-life scenarios.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form