The 5G Connection: Helping a Multi-Generational Workforce Thrive
Each generation grows up in a different context and, as a result, may have different expectations and aspirations around work. Adopting a leadership strategy that addresses the distinctive needs of various generations in the workplace will enable you to foster collaboration, enhance communication, and harness the strengths of your full workforce.
What you will learn:
- Recognize key events, factors, and forces that occurred during formative years for each generation.
- Articulate various impacts of ageism in the workplace.
- Dispel common generational myths and misconceptions.
- Utilize empathy and verbal active listening techniques to actively explore generational differences.
- Define digital communication norms for your team.
- Brainstorm team norms to enhance collaboration and connection.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form