Emotional Intelligence: the Bedrock of Inclusion
The goal of this course is to enhance your emotional intelligence skills to enable you to better connect and communicate with others, creating the foundation for a sustainable culture of inclusion.
What you will learn:
- Self-assess proficiency in four domains of emotional intelligence.
- “Track” emotions in your mind and body.
- Articulate ways to build self-awareness.
- Decode emotions in another person.
- Describe how activating empathy can lead to an experience of inclusion.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form