Preparation for the CAPM® Exam
- Traditional Classroom: 3-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Six 3-hour sessions
The Project Management Institute’s Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM®) is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. The CAPM certification was designed for those with little or no project experience. It demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management. This course will prepare the student to take the CAPM examination through practice exams, workshops, and class discussion. You will learn essential terminology and processes from the PMBOK® Guide
Participants will receive a study guide of test questions; study guides for process groups and process inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs; and course material for studying at home.
This course is designed for individuals who have some working knowledge of project management, but little to no project experience. Whether you are new to project management or are already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- Start the CAPM application process.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide structure.
- Learn the five project management Process Groups.
- Learn the 10 project management Knowledge Areas.
- Understand how the knowledge areas fit into the process groups.
- Identify and map the inputs, outputs, and techniques for each of the knowledge areas.
- Improve your exam-taking techniques through multiple PMP®-style practice exams.
- Create your own plan for self-study after the course.
- The Application Process
- The Exam
- Project Management Framework and Process Groups
- Project Scope Management Processes
- Project Schedule Management Processes
- Take-Home Test
- Project Cost Management Processes
- Project Quality Management Processes
- Project Risk Management Processes
- Project Resources Management Processes
- Project Stakeholder Management Processes
- Take-Home Test
- Project Communications Management Processes
- Project Procurement Management Processes
- Project Integration Management Processes
- Create Your Own Study Plan to Prepare for the Exam
MDI1443 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!