Partnering with Clients, Suppliers, and Stakeholders for Project Success
- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
In this course, participants will learn the factors that influence partnerships and relationships between clients (customers), suppliers, and other key stakeholders to promote project success. Participants will learn and apply Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques to create and maintain successful partnerships. This course combines individual exercises with interactive group discussions and role play to allow participants to apply learned partnering strategies and techniques.
Individuals who will benefit from this course include project, program, and portfolio managers as well as team leaders and team members.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the benefits and challenges of actively performing CRM and SRM to strengthen partnerships and promote project success.
Module 1: Partnership Fundamentals
- Relationship-Building Strategies
- Stakeholder Analysis and Expectations
- Client and Supplier Perspectives
- Engagement Levels and Methodology
- Change and Conflict Management
- Procurement and Contract Fundamentals
Module 2: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM Goals and Key Drivers
- Understanding Client Needs
- CRM Roles and Responsibilities
- CRM Stages, Models, and Technologies
Module 3: Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SRM Benefits and Challenges
- Principles and Guidelines
- Tools and Techniques
- Metrics and Performance Evaluation
MDI1434 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!