Crawford & Company
- Crawford is a large, diverse organization operating in the claims management industry, which traditionally has been male-dominated in management and leadership roles. The client was looking to focus more on developing opportunities and creating support for women in leadership roles.
- The client’s goals were to develop leadership presence, build confidence, improve executive presentations, and enhance communication competencies among women aspiring to management and leadership roles within the company. Organizationally, the client also sought to:
- Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership positions and how they address them.
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize their full potential.
- Establish a culture in which women are recognized and empowered.
- Crawford brought CEG in to support a Women LEAD program consisting of specific learning workshops offered on a regular basis.
- CEG delivered workshops for two Women LEAD cohorts annually since 2018 with the addition of a third cohort in the Eastern hemisphere time zone as Crawford expanded the program for their Asian and Australian colleagues.
- Each year, CEG collaborates with the client to refresh the program content as necessary.
- Building on the success of the Women LEAD program, CEG has utilized a similar framework to create and deliver leadership programs for Multicultural Leaders, and Emerging Leaders.
- Global Women LEAD and High-Potential leadership programs offered once a year for up to 40 participants in each journey.
- Audience 2021
- 80 women employees at all levels including people and business leaders.
- Audience 2022:
- 120+ women employees at all levels including people and business leaders.
- 25 multi-cultural employees at all levels including people and business leaders.
- 60+ emerging leaders with a high level of leadership.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form
- ©2023 Corporate Education Group, operated by CEG Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- PMI®, PMP®, CAPM®, PgMP®, PMBOK®; and the PMI®; Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CBAP® and IIBA® are registered trademarks of International Institute of Business Analysis. All other trademarks mentioned on this site are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. CEG is an approved Channel Partner within the Blanchard Partner Network and is licensed to market, sell, and train SLII®.