Inclusive Leadership Learning Journey
- Virtual Instructor-led Delivery Method
- Sixteen learning hours paced over 3 weeks Duration
- MDV2010 Course Code
- Pre-Program Assessment (30 minutes)
- Five Virtual Learning Sessions (16 learning hours in total)
- Two Self-Paced “Bridge” Learning Assignments (1 hour in total)
- One Individual 1-1 Coaching “Launch” Session (30 minutes)
When people feel included at work — when they feel valued and respected — they’re more engaged, more productive, and more willing to deliver above and beyond what is asked of them.
<![if !mso]>View Brochure<![endif]>
The Inclusive Leadership Learning Journey expands the landscape around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), exploring a variety of dimensions in which leaders need to be inclusive. Foundational to the learning experience is a commitment to the values of DEI that goes much deeper than the business case for treating people with respect. Designed as a highly interactive cohort experience, this learning journey will equip participants to: apply Situational Leadership concepts to increase leadership agility; foster connection and collaboration within a multi-generational, multi-cultural workforce; leverage cognitive diversity to drive innovation; and build an inclusive team culture that embraces the seismic shift in how, when, and where we work.
Inclusive Leadership is designed for mid-level managers, HR professionals, leaders, directors, and leaders of leaders who want to enhance their ability to recruit, retain, engage, and develop an exemplary diverse workforce.
- Session 1 – Building Leadership Agility with SLII® Concepts
- Session 2 – Embracing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Session 3 – 5G Connection: Helping a Multigenerational Workforce Thrive
- Session 4 – Leveraging Diverse Thinking to Drive Innovation
- Session 5 – Cultivating and Integrating a Hybrid Team
For scheduling information beyond the above dates, call 1.800.288.7246 (US Only) or +1.978.649.8200.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.