Tackling Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
The goal of this session is to enable you to recognize and mitigate the impact of unconscious bias in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Define key DE&I terminology.
- Connect DE&I concepts to business benefits.
- Describe various “costs” of exclusion.
- Recognize the connection between the brain’s hard-wiring and cognitive biases.
- Articulate the impact of bias on non-dominant groups.
- Identify ways to mitigate unconscious bias.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form