Leveraging Diverse Thinking to Drive Innovation
This course focuses on the benefits of encouraging diversity of perspectives and experiences when working in teams, specifically to promote idea generation and creative problem solving. By working with a variety of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, individuals will discover connections and build stronger relationships within their teams.
What you will learn:
- Articulate the intimate connection between critical thinking and creative thinking.
- Apply various problem-solving approaches to real-life challenges.
- Leverage different tools and techniques to generate divergent and convergent thinking.
- Employ selected techniques and models to enhance the quality and robustness of your decisions.
- Integrate creative and critical thinking to engage in problem-solving challenges.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form