Lead “Like a Girl”
The 2014 campaign for Procter & Gamble’s Always brand sparked conversations all over the world around what it means to do something “Like a Girl.” In this session, we’ll explore the unique challenges and opportunities that women encounter in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Distinguish between biological sex and gender.
- Describe how gender-role stereotyping can impact expectations of women leaders.
- Recognize internal and external factors that may hold women back as leaders.
- Identify skills and abilities unique to you as a leader.
- List concrete steps you can take to empower women at your organization.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form