“Friends of Dorothy” — LGBTQ+ 101
The goal of this session is to raise your awareness around issues relevant to the LGBTQ+ community and enhance your ability to act as an ally.
What you will learn:
- Define key terminology associated with the LGBTQ+ community.
- Distinguish between biological sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Identify health disparities and legal challenges that exist for LGBTQ+ people.
- Recognize the importance of inclusive language.
- Articulate ways to utilize ally skills to support your LGBTQ+ colleagues.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form