Exploring Dimensions of Diversity
The goal of this session is to broaden your perspective around your and others’ experiences of dimensions of diversity, power, and privilege.
What you will learn:
- Explain the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace.
- Recognize how culture and media reinforce unconscious stereotypes.
- Identify dimensions of diversity that have shaped your professional opportunities and choices.
- Explain the importance of acknowledging and discussing our differences.
- Make a personal connection between diversity factors and your relationship to various types of privilege.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form