Agile Scrum and Kanban Practices
- Four 3.5-hour sessionsDuration
- 1.4 CEUs / 14 PDUsCredits/Units
- MDV5008aCourse Code
The overall goal of this course is to provide learners with the essentials of agile and how they can apply agile to their teams and projects. This workshop primarily focuses on agile practices to improve the team’s ability to work together. We will cover the agile mindset, responding to stakeholder needs, and adding value, with details on Scrum and an overview of Lean Kanban.
Who should attend
Individuals who will benefit from this course include the following:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Create a learning solution that best meets your company’s unique needs! This course, along with our entire library of courses, can be tailored and delivered privately for your team.
Want this program for yourself or just a few individuals? We’ll set you or your employees up with a personal trainer for a series of live, virtual skills-coaching sessions.