Next Level Leadership
During this course, participants will build on their foundational leadership skills. By modifying certain behaviors, leaders unlock the secret of how to bring their A-game to their team one hundred percent of the time.
You will learn to:
- Create an environment where employees are inspired to do their best every day.
- Focus on the key factors that really drive employee performance.
- Stop avoiding tough discussions and confidently face them head-on.
- Use conflict management to foster teamwork.
- Kick-start your personal and professional development.
Key take away: Taking foundational leadership skills to the next level by modifying behaviors that are not currently working.
- Assignment 1 – Executive Summary of The Leadership Pipeline
- Assignment 2 – Emotional Intelligence Podcast
- Assignment 3 – Leaders Performance Grid
- Assignment 4 – Leadership Renewal Video
- Assignment 5 – Contracting for Coaching Conversation with Manager
Estimated Time Commitment: 2-4 hours
Module 1: Taking Your Leadership Game up a Notch
- The Need For Speed
- Speed Bumps: Analysis Paralysis And Other Troubles
Module 2: Is Your Leadership Style Working?
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management
Module 3: Performance: Execution and Results
- Real Performance Drivers
- Revisiting Performance Management
- Leader as Coach/Developer
Module 4: Engagement
- Creating the Environment Where People Bring Their Best
Module 5: Keeping Your Edge Sharp
- Focus on Learning
- Build Experiences
- Take on New and Bigger Challenges
- Meet with manager to review what was learned in the session and your action plan
- Group Coaching Forum #5
Estimated Time Commitment: 2 hours