Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
The MBTI offers individuals insight their own communication preferences and how they interact with others, helping them to adapt their approach to different situations and audiences.
This in-depth report tells you your preference for each of four pairs:
- Extraversion or Introversion E or I (The way you direct and receive energy)
- Sensing or Intuition S or N (The way you take in information)
- Thinking or Feeling T or F (The way you decide and come to conclusions)
- Judging or Perceiving J or P (The way you approach the outside world)
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form
- ©2023 Corporate Education Group, operated by CEG Operating Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- PMI®, PMP®, CAPM®, PgMP®, PMBOK®; and the PMI®; Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CBAP® and IIBA® are registered trademarks of International Institute of Business Analysis. All other trademarks mentioned on this site are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. CEG is an approved Channel Partner within the Blanchard Partner Network and is licensed to market, sell, and train SLII®.