DevOps and Agile
- Traditional Classroom: ½-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: One 4-hour session; Two 2-hour sessions; One 3-hour session
The overall goal of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and importance of DevOps. DevOps is designed to help you deliver high-quality products and services more rapidly, foster collaboration within and across teams, and simply get more done in less time.
Individuals who will benefit from this workshop include members and leaders of DevOps teams or those interested in implementing DevOps.
- Identify DevOps principles and methodology.
- Learn the DevOps life cycle along with SDLC and DevOps culture.
- Gain tips and techniques in managing the DevOps cycle.
- See how DevOps and agile integrate to produce efficient processes and allow organizations to become profitable.
- Workshop Orientation
DevOps Foundation Concepts
- Collaborative Development
- Continuous Exploration
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Customer Feedback and Optimization
- Technical Debt Management
SAFe CALMR Approach to DevOps
- Lean Practices
- A Planned Approach
- Addressing Change
Summary and Next Steps
MDV5010 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!