Scaling Agile Right to Fit Your Project and Enterprise
- Traditional Classroom: 1-day
- Virtual Instructor-led: Two 3-3.5 hour sessions; Three 2-hour sessions
This comprehensive one-day course guides participants on how to determine the optimal agile scaling frameworks and practices to allow for agile scaling at the project and enterprise level.
Individuals who will benefit from this course include executives, business sponsors, portfolio managers, program managers, product managers, project managers, project team leaders, project team members, project subject matter experts, project management office staff, and anyone interested in learning more about leveraging proven agile scaling practices.
- Gain an introduction to proven agile scaling frameworks and their differences.
- Understand basic challenges and benefits inherent in agile at the project and enterprise scale.
Module 1: Agile Scaling Frameworks Overview
- Agile Project Complexities
- Agile Project Nature and Size
- Agile Scaling Benefits
- Exercise: Class Discussion on the Need to Scale Agile Projects
Module 2: Scrum-Based Scaling Frameworks
- Scrum of Scrums
- Scrum at Scale
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Exercise: Group Workshop on Applying Scrum-Based Scaling Frameworks
Module 3: Other Best Practiced Agile Scaling Frameworks
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Recipes for Agile Governance (RAGE)
- Spotify Model
- Adopting Value Teams
- Exercise: Group Workshop on Applying Various Non-Scrum-Based Scaling Frameworks
MDP587 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!