Responding Productively to Microaggressions at Work
In this session, you’ll learn to recognize various types of microaggression and respond in ways that drive discovery and connection.
What you will learn:
- Define three types of microaggression.
- Describe productive responses to microaggressions.
- Explain the importance of separating intention from impact.
- Identify real-life examples of microaggressions at work.
- Leverage a growth mindset to drive accountability.
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form