Increasing Intercultural Competence to Drive Team Performance
In this session, you will explore various models for understanding intercultural differences, applying them to team challenges and real-life scenarios.
What you will learn:
- Recognize the impact of culture on communication.
- Utilize selected models to help understand cultural differences within the team.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of various cultural frameworks.
- Assess where your team falls across various behavioral scales.
- Role-play real-life scenarios involving cultural “asymmetry.”
All our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are individually tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization's performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!
Info Request Form