Project Management 101
- Connect concrete benefits of project management to project outcomes.
- Describe the interconnected relationships between the competing constraints.
- Articulate the impact of a proposed change on the competing constraints in order to reset realistic project objectives.
- Analyze project stakeholders across key dimensions.
- Assess project risks using a risk register.
- Use assertive and collaborative communication to “push back” and proactively manage stakeholder expectations.
MDI1468 Course Code
For more information on this topic, as well as how Corporate Education Group can help power your organization’s performance, contact us via email or call 1.800.288.7246 (US only) or +1.978.649.8200. You can also use the Info Request Form below!