Eight Powerful Ways Project Management Training Will Boost Your Career
Is your job becoming more complex and you need new project management skills to handle your new responsibilities? Is your employer requiring PMI® Certification or additional project management training?
Successful executives in fields such as finance, health care and IT are harnessing the power of their careers and updating their project management skills. Additional project management training can often mean a higher salary, better job satisfaction and expanded career opportunities. Whether you require IT project management skills or PMI® Certification, here are eight ways that project management training will enhance your career:
- Project management training helps you be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition within your organization through potential job promotions.
- You will be able to develop accurate project schedules to help you meet timelines, track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budget.
- Project management training and PMI certification will help you successfully manage teams across organizational and global boundaries.
- You will be able to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
- Project management training helps develop team-building skills. You’ll work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members — even team members who don’t report to you.
- You’ll learn how to confidently develop project success criteria and methods to clearly demonstrate a project’s success.
- You’ll discover how to use resources more efficiently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more efficient manner.
- Project management training and PMI® Certification will help you and your team communicate more effectively, resulting in less downtime and smoother workflow.