The Leadership Compass
View the brochure for complete details on the structure of the program, time investment and interactive content.
Blended, virtual instructor-led, leadership training on a social learning platform
The Leadership Compass: A Guided Learning Journey is a six-week guided learning journey comprised of virtual workshops, team coaching sessions, varied content and exercises to help new and existing leaders build a solid foundation of leadership skills, improve their management expertise and optimize peer to peer interactions.
With less than 20 hours of total time investment, participants take a deep dive into who they are as a unique leader, learn to craft a shared vision and how to collaborate with others to realize that vision. Participants also learn the value and importance of rewarding and recognizing aligned efforts and results.
- Eliminate time away from the office through blended, virtual training
- Ensure participants apply skills back on the job through team coaching
- Improve networking and sharing across teams
- Foster and develop the talent of your most promising leaders
- Create a consistent learning journey across global teams
Watch this video from lead facilitator and program designer Bob Huebner to learn more about the unique approach to learning this program takes to ensure skills and knowledge are applied immediately on the job.
In this video, senior trainer Lorraine Leahy provides insight into the content and experience participants will enjoy on this journey.