We are confident that once you successfully complete our PMP® Prep Fast Track course, you will pass the PMP Exam on the first attempt. If you do not, we will provide additional training and support.
- Complete and submit your PMP application and have your exam eligibility number prior to the scheduled start date of the course.
- Attend 100% of the course
- Complete the PMP Certification Exam at a Prometric Test Center within 30 days of completing the course.
If you do not pass the PMP Certification Exam on the first attempt, CEG will:
- Create a personalized study plan designed to focus on and improve your knowledge in the areas of weakness.
- Guide you through the process of rescheduling your exam.
- Reimburse you for the PMI Member re-examination fee of $275.
In order to be reimbursed, you must:
- Fax or email CEG your PMP Exam scorecard and document that you sat for the Exam within 30 days of completing the course for proof of eligibility.
- Follow the personalized coaching program as directed by the Instructor.
- Take the retest within 21 days of your first attempt.
If you fail to pass the PMP Exam on the second attempt, CEG will reimburse a third examination fee at the PMI Member rate of $275 and follow the above support offering. (The same requirements for reimbursement apply, and you must take the retest within 30 days of your second attempt). If this attempt is also unsuccessful, CEG will reimburse you for the cost of the course less the cost of the two re-examination fees.
|Boston, MA||4/24 - 4/28||$1995|
|Waltham, MA||8/21 - 8/25||$1995|
|Chelmsford, MA||12/26 - 1/1||$1995|