Business Writing for Results
- .7 CEU/7 PDU/Credits/Units
- MDP114BCourse Code
Results-focused business writing is a core skill for success in the workplace. With the advent of e-mail as one of the primary communication tools, writing effectively has become even more critical. This comprehensive seminar covers the basics of written communication (style, grammar, punctuation, and editing), as well as techniques such as writing persuasively and getting the response you want.
Who should attend
Anyone who must communicate in writing in a professional manner will find value in attending this course. Students will see a notable improvement in their workplace writing, whether they need a refresher or an introduction to the principles of good business writing.
What you will achieve
- Master a strategy for writing strategically and persuasively.
- Streamline your ability to craft powerful e-mail messages with a compelling subject line.
- Learn tips for managing e-mail and getting the response you need.
- Discover easy techniques for overcoming writer's block.
- Become adept at leveraging reader "hot spots" and using words with impact
- Learn six quick fixes for common business writing mistakes
- Develop the capacity to effectively proof-read and edit drafts
What you will learn
- Project a professional image
- Gain the respect of co-works and clients
- Learn how to move projects forward
- Convey your information clearly
- Clarify your needs and goals
- Get the response your need on a timely basis
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.