Corporate Training Course & Program Options
CEG has a vast selection of course offerings in Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Process Management, PRINCE2® and Management and Leadership; however, given that most organizations' professionals rarely fit into single-siloed functions, CEG can create a learning solution that best meets your company's unique needs. This process is seamless. Our personalized approach to each engagement allows us to deliver the right solution.
- Off-the-Shelf — Using our off-the-shelf courseware, our subject matter experts that have real-world experience in your industry, can facilitate a course in your company's cultural style, integrate your organization's specific jargon and employ realistic examples of project challenges from your industry's environment without the expense of developing a customized program.
- Tailored Off-the-Shelf — We are able to adapt our courses so they incorporate your unique process, methodologies, templates and tools. Case studies and exercises may be modified to include only specific examples relevant to your business and to your staff.
- Custom Development — Through the expertise of our subject matter experts and in-house instructional designers, CEG has the flexibility to customize the course length, content, delivery method, and any other instructional elements that are needed to yield a successful training solution for your organization.
- Certificate Programs — Our clients can choose from our selection of off-the-shelf certificates or ask us to combine courses from different CEG certificates to design a program that best addresses your organization's capability gaps.
Below is a sampling of how CEG can customize at the level that is just right for your organization:
- CEG-provided reference material may be employed as standalone support or in conjunction with your organization's training materials and work artifacts.
- Your organization's templates may serve as the basis for course discussions to ensure relevancy.
- All CEG-provided course materials and job-aids may be entirely replaced with your firm's specific materials.
- CEG's in-class slide presentation may be modified to refer to your organization's specific best practices rubric.
- All course language may be modified to incorporate your specific industry and company terms and references.
- All CEG course case studies may be modified to include only specific examples relevant to your business and to your staff.
- CEG course modules may be deleted or added to create the most powerful learning configuration for your staff.
- Utilize the flexibility of CEG's courseware and training professionals to accommodate your specific scheduling requirements.
- Choose from a traditional classroom setting, virtual instruction, self-paced on-demand learning, or a specialized combination of any of these training formats.