Oftentimes, attitudes, feelings and beliefs can be just as meaningful as objective data. Because this subjective information can only be captured directly, our expert facilitators use the group dynamic to query your team as a method of discovery. CEG will work closely with your Team Leader to ensure this focus group technique yields useful information.
CEG’s Focus Groups consulting support can:
- Complement the Project Management Online Skills Assessment and Business Analysis Readiness Assessment — when used in combination with an assessment, the Focus Group process often provides a more comprehensive picture of current competencies and skill gaps.
- Assist in other development and training interventions such as:
- Preempt and capture risks; identify expectations associated with projects
- Capture lessons learned post-project
- Explore new areas that deserve management attention