Developing Leaders Certificate Program
CEG's new Developing Leaders Certificate Program is an integrated training program designed to help you sustain the leader you are and expand on your existing leadership skills. This is the second program in our three-tiered Leadership Development Program and builds on what was learned in the Emerging Leaders Certificate Program. It is designed for mid-level managers and those who are managers of managers with at least four years of experience managing others. Through a combination of instructor-led training sessions — offered in both online and traditional classroom formats, pre- and post-session assignments, team activities, interim group coaching forums, action planning and more you will be prepared to:
- Understand your customers' perspective for a sustainable competitive advantage;
- Address complex and critical issues by applying broad knowledge and seasoned experience;
- Develop and tactically execute an effective business strategy;
- Lead, accelerate and sustain successful change initiatives; and
- Leverage advanced topics that build on your foundational leadership skills.
The Developing Leaders Certificate Program takes a fresh approach to leadership development by engaging participants well beyond the classroom. Two weeks prior to the start of the program you will complete a comprehensive assessment to set a baseline for your leadership growth and receive your first pre-session assignments. During the first session, participants are placed into teams that will work together on extracurricular activities for the duration of the program. With classroom sessions every third week, you have two weeks in between to complete a variety of pre- and post-session work and participate in team virtual activities and group coaching forums. The program culminates with a final 360 Assessment to demonstrate your successful leadership development.
- Customer Centricity: Session Description
- Leading Change Initiatives: Session Description
- Developing and Executing Strategy: Session Description
- Critical Thinking: Session Description
- Next Level Leadership: Session Description
Schedule & Pricing
No Developing Leaders courses are scheduled at this time. Please let us know if you are interested in taking the program by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.288.7246.
Earn your CEG-dL Certification
After successfully completing the program you will earn the credential of Certified CEG Developing Leader (CEG-dL).
Building Professional Credibility
You can also opt to take this program through our alliance with Duke University to build professional credibility with quality training backed by a renowned higher-education institution. CEG/Duke University Management Training Developing Leaders Certificate Program participants are required to pass an exam at the end of each classroom session to earn a co-branded certificate from CEG and Duke University.