Job Opening: Corporate Account Executive
This Corporate Account Executive will position and promote the Corporate Education Group (CEG) products, consulting services, and enterprise solutions to customers. This includes all facets of client relationship management ranging from identifying new prospective customers to maintaining long term customer relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Promote CEG’s training products, consulting services, and enterprise solutions to high-level executives and other key personnel, including enterprise HR leaders, business leaders, and technical leaders
- Engage with clients from a variety of industries and across a broad geography
- Evaluate clients' corporate training and consulting needs and propose highly targeted solutions working with client stakeholders
- Respond to RFP's, develop proposals, and deliver presentations to customers
- Create and manage a list of sales leads based on the company's target client profile
- Demonstrate drive and tenacity while maintaining a good nature and ability to build solid relationships externally with clients and internally within CEG.
- Follow-up with client during and after engagements to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Background:
The Corporate Account Executive position requires a Bachelor's degree in a business related field plus 5+ years of experience utilizing a consultative, solution selling methodology. Candidates must show proven success selling intangibles such as training and consulting solutions to executives and diverse buying influences in medium and large-scale enterprises. Demonstrable experience establishing and executing on a sales action plan is critical, along with a proactive nature in identifying and solving problems.
Excellent project and time management skills along with superior presentation and writing skills for diverse audiences are critical to success in this role. Comfort and proficiency utilizing technology including MS Office, and CRM systems such as Salesforce is required. Experience in project management, process management, and training and development is beneficial.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and contact information to:
Director, Finance & Administration
Corporate Education Group
1 Executive Drive, Suite 301
Chelmsford, MA 01824-2558